Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Evenings March 1 and 2

March 1st we held our first team meeting in the evening to discuss all projects. John, Michel and I tried to have a quick dinner, but because of Holi -celebration day of the colors- the nice vegetarian restaurant (Bikanervala) was packed. Downstairs a very nice sweets and candy shop is present, and I got the opportunity to do the unusual: build myself a box full of different types of treats. At first I only could get a box of one type, but soon it was okay to go ahead with my wishes as long as I was willing to pay the average guestimated price per piece. To make a long story short, business wise we have been able to discuss 3 out of 5, so Wednesday evening we will continue on this story.

March 2nd I have skipped dinner to get myself some local gifts: 2 local suits.

For the pics, pls. have a look in the albums "meetings" and "local treats"

No comments:

Post a Comment