Sunday, March 28, 2010

Beach Resort

yed is a joy. I am staying in a spacious fishermanshut with AC. In basic it is a wooden hut with leaf roof, but inside the bedroom & living area are closed. The bathroom has the open roof though.
Dinner here was ok, buffet again but as said: I was not up to traveling again. Was pretty tired so went to bed early, hence was awake at 5 am. Dozed off until it was light, and went out running. Saw some restaurants for this eve to get myself some grilled fish. And then it almost is over.

I have stayed all day in the area of the resort: in front of the house watching the water, on the beach, back to the house. And now it is almost dinner time, so will find myself a place to go in the little village here.

For some pictures, look here

1 comment:

  1. Hey Renate, nice to see a few pictures of Kerala, somewhat different from the arid landscapes from Rajasthan and Andra Pradesh.
    Enjoy your stay in this nice environment, I am jalous of fish, palm trees, etc ...
    Smil'India - Michel

    ReplyDelete